The internet provides merchants the opportunity to eliminate slow, expensive dial-up systems and process your credit card activity using whatever internet connection you prefer. Regardless if you operate your business from a retail store front, home address, limo, flea market, trade show, etc., you can accept credit card sales real time. This insures the cards you accept are authorized for the amount of your sale before you release the merchandise or service. Real time costs are lower than hand keyed sales when the card is swiped.
Tell Us What Will Work For You:
- Terminal/printer that connects to the internet
- Software installed on your PC
- Software integrated with your POS or Property Management System
- Wireless radio communications using a terminal, IPOD or Internet ready cell phone
- Internet gateway connecting your web site to the processor for hands off processing
TPS, working with our partners NPC, Vantiv Company and Fifth Third Bank of Cincinnati, Ohio, is capable of offering you access to any state-of-the-art processing equipment or system available today. Our years of experience can help you make the right decision when selecting equipment, software or operating system; always with keeping an eye on lower costs and improved bottom line profits.
|Click here for a FREE QUOTE!|